Please use the following information when selling your home to B&M Amarillo Homes:
- Client is to turnover possession within ten (10) days of closing.
- Cleaned out and free of debris, including garage, storage, and attic.
- General cleaning.
- Maintained yard, mowed, watered, and weed-free. Trees and shrubs trimmed.
- All appliances clean and in working order
- All mechanical appliances are in working order, including HVAC, plumbing fixtures, and hot water heater.
- Locks removed from gates.
- Yards free of pet droppings.
- Utilities on and functioning.
- Unattached ornamental decorations, dog houses, and yard art removed.
- HVAC return air filters changed.
- All light bulbs are in working order.
- Unused firewood removed.
- Within ten (10) days after the effective date of this contract, Seller shall furnish to Buyer and Title Company, Seller’s existing survey of the Property.
- Seller authorizes Buyer to withhold $500.00 of the sales price for up to ten (10) days after closing, pending a final walk through of the property to verify that Seller has complied with the terms of this amendment. Seller authorizes Buyer to withhold from the $500.00 reasonable and necessary sums to correct any of the above items which Seller has not done, and then to turn the balance over to Seller.
- Buyer will schedule two (2) home walk throughs with Seller. Upon contract signing and at closing.
Contact Us Today
B&M Amarillo Homes of Amarillo is here to provide ideal results for those looking to move into our one-acre lots just outside of town. Browse through our neighborhoods to find the perfect home for your family or contact us today!