Please use the following information when selling your home to B&M Asset Group:
- Client is to turnover possession within ten (10) days of closing.
- Cleaned out and free of debris, including garage, storage and attic.
- General cleaning
- Maintained yard, mowed, watered and weed free. Trees and shrubs trimmed.
- All appliances clean and in working order
- All mechanical appliances are in working order, HVAC, plumbing fixtures, hot water heater
- Locks removed from gates
- Yards free of pet droppings
- Utilities on and functioning
- Unattached ornamental decorations, dog houses, and yard art removed
- HVAC return air filters changed
- All light bulbs are in working order
- Unused firewood removed
- Within ten (10) days after the effective date of this contract, Seller shall furnish to Buyer and Title Company, Seller’s existing survey of the Property.
- Seller authorizes Buyer to withhold $500.00 of the sales price for up to ten (10) days after closing, pending a final walk through of the property to verify that Seller has complied with the terms of this amendment. Seller authorizes Buyer to withhold from the $500.00 reasonable and necessary sums to correct any of the above items which Seller has not done, and then to turn the balance over to Seller.
- Buyer will schedule two (2) home walk-thru’s with Seller. Upon contract signing and at closing.